Saturday, March 06, 2010

Contest Winners!!

Yes, I am late with the results. Remind me next year that running a contest and promising results on the day before your son's birthday party is not an example of excellent timing. I did, however, take advantage of having a house full of captive relatives to press them into service as judges.

So enough with the excuses....(drumroll please)....the winners are.....

Best Headline: Delilah Dawson

Local man's last words: "Honey, if I was kissin' your cousin in that port-a-potty, may God strike me down right here!"


And the winner of the random drawing:

Julie Weathers  (Yay! Sorry, no huckleberries, but have fun over at Ubetcha Apparel)


I will forward your contact information to Jenny at Ubetcha and we'll get your online gift certificates to you ASAP. Thanks to everyone who chimed in, it was a blast! (snicker)

3 comments:

Julie Weathers said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks. Hope you had a great party.

Susan at Stony River said...

This WAS a blast (good one, btw) so you're going to make it a weekly challenge, right?

My favourite was 'Even cowgirls get the booms'. I don't know why, but that sent me into the worst/best giggle fit I've had for months. But they were all so good, it was a great laugh.

So when's the next one--?

NotJana said...

I actually missed the winner while going through the comments!
Let's just say I was glad I'd swallowed the water I'd just drunk before reading it. It's hilarious !