Thursday, March 25, 2010

Come On Out



Since a few of my blog readers do live around my local area, I realized I should probably share this information with you. The Friends of the Library in Valier have been kind enough to invite me to be the 'entertainment' at their annual fundraising banquet. This is a whole new thing for me. Let's hope the excitement doesn't come from watching me hyperventilate and pass out. 

In the meantime, today was my turn over at the other blog. Ever wish your spouse was a little LESS supportive? Yeah, me too:  Lack of Support

The Friends of the Library

Annual Dinner
Rounded Rectangle: Sunday, March 28th

Froggies

Hors d’oeuvres 5:00 PM

 
Dinner 6:00 PM

Homemade Desserts

Entertainment:

Kari Lynn Dell

Auction:

Jim Lyons

$15.00 per person







3 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Well, you know - you'll be entertaining either way, I'm sure. ;-)

Good luck!

Hardygirl said...

Good luck! Yikes.

sf

Susan at Stony River said...

Oh wow - good luck with that!
It does sound like a fun evening.