Saturday, June 19, 2010

Time Out


One of the great joys of living where we do is the ability to be in Glacier National Park in an hour, which allows us to do what we just did....take a twenty four hour holiday. Which is about as much as a soul can tolerate when dragging my child along. I'll be back tomorrow with more details. For now, enjoy the spectacular view of Lake McDonald, and hop over to my alternate blog for a quick ditty about being a country school kid that I posted earlier this week:  

My Day Will Come

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I wish I could drive an hour and see such a lovely sight.

Kari Lynn Dell said...

Susan: I believe this is one of the most gorgeous views on the face of the earth. It's actually about two hours from our ranch, as it's on the opposite side of the park from us. If we stick to our side, we have to settle for Swiftcurrent Lake at Many Glacier, or Two Medicine or St. Mary's lakes. Poor us.

Weekend Cowgirl said...

You have been visiting all the places I love...