Friday, February 10, 2012

Special Edition

*

I'm popping out of my regular weekend blogging schedule to share a couple of photos. This week we've been in one of those lucky phases where the full moon is setting as the sunrise is lighting up the Rockies, making for some spectacular morning commutes.

It occurs to me that we are a little odd around here. How many places do you know where they face West to watch the sunrise?



And as long as I'm here, I might as well point out that I added another short story under the Pages tab. This is my version of a Valentine, although it's not quite as flowery as I'd intended when I started out. Check out Secondhand Cowboy.

2 comments:

Megan Coakley said...

Boy Four said, "Mom, if you had the ability to fly, where would you go?"

"Oh, I don't know, probably Montana."

"Oh, because they don't have winter there?"

"No, actually they have pretty wicked winters."

"Then why would you go?"

Now I can show him why.

Unknown said...

Gosh, that moon is so close, it looks like you could reach it by taking the next off ramp.

I'm thinking the people of MT must have the lowest blood pressure. How can you stress about sh*t when you've got views like that?