Thursday, August 23, 2018

Limited Time Offer - Pre-order Signed Copies of Mistletoe in Texas



Yes, I am getting slightly more organized! 


I've made arrangements in advance this time. Place your order before September 5th and get a personalized, signed copy of my newest release, Mistletoe in Texas, on or about the official release date of September 25th. Depending on where you live, it could even arrive early. How that's for holiday treat!


Place your order via LatigoandLace.com and don't forget to put a name and any requests regarding the inscription in the ordering instruction box.


(This offer is open to anyone regardless of where you live, but I fear that the shipping will be atrocious for international readers and we can't make any promises on arrival dates.)


And keep us in mind for Christmas gifts. Along with all kinds of gorgeous western decor and artwork, Latigo and Lace has all of my paperback books in stock, including a very limited number of copies of The Long Ride Home, which is now out of print. We will be doing another special order of signed books in November, paired with western Christmas ornaments or handcrafted wooden bookmarks for the perfect holiday duo. Keep an eye on your email for ordering dates!


Also, I have been told that copies of Mistletoe in Texas should be arriving on my doorstep any day. The first will be the Advance Reader Copies printed just for reviewers so I only get three of those, but I'll be putting one up for grabs. And when my author copies of the official book arrive later in September, I'll draw for five more copies for lucky newsletter subscribers. So go to KariLynnDell.com to get signed up and remember to check that inbox! 

No comments: