Saturday, December 17, 2016

Not that I'm procrastinating or anything....

...but this damn book is not cooperating, AND I got a pretty cool shot of Hollywood with the Super Moon rising in the background, but the resolution wasn't great so I decided to run it through this awesome app called Prisma ( http://prisma-ai.com/ ) that applies all kinds of artsy effects. And you can adjust the intensity of the effect, all the way from just giving it a paint stroke look in the first example to totally abstract in the third. And since there are about twenty different effects to choose from....yeah, I could basically do this all day. 

But I will suck it up and get back to the writing of words. In the meantime, you can decide which version you like the best. 








2 comments:

Unknown said...

#1 is my first choice and #8 is my second, since I have not read any of the story hope these two go with what you are looking for in a book cover...

Donamae Kutska said...

1 is my favorite!